First aid for poisoning
poisoning is a very serious thing, and if time does not provide first aid, all could end very serious consequences.But one has to remember that the first aid in case of poisoning depends on the type of poisoning than poisoned people - food, medicine, narcotics, hypnotics, carbon monoxide, alcohol, fish or meat, a poisonous plant or fungi.Because first-aid, though in some cases is similar, but there are many nuances that need to know to help the man and not to die until the moment when the ambulance arrives.
First aid for food poisoning
Such poisoning can occur if a person ate a low-quality, damaged or infected products, most likely animal origin, these include sausages, dairy products, fish, meat.Because of this, a person is exposed to poisoning.The disease occurs because the microbe that are in food, and constitute a life-threatening toxins.
How to provide first aid?
1. We need a patient to induce vomiting.
2. Then immediately call an ambulance.
in any case not be left for a moment the patient induce vomiting in an unconscious person, and induce vomiting if the person is poisoned by alkali or acid.
What are the signs of food poisoning: very bad headache, diarrhea, stomach pain, trouble breathing, continuous vomiting, the patient is constantly wants to sleep, and can completely lose consciousness.
What should I do in this situation?
1. Call an ambulance, ask the victim how long it stays in this state, to know in what way poisoned people find and keep substances that could poison the patient.So the doctor will determine the cause and prescribe treatment.
2. All stages of your care will depend only on the type of poisoning substances and poisons used to kill the patient.
3. It is best to make a poisoned fresh air before the arrival of the ambulance.
4. If the victim is infinite consciousness and bad breathing, give artificial respiration.
5. If there is no pulse, it is necessary to carry out cardiac massage.
6. If the patient has lost consciousness, but he has a normal pulse and breathing, you need to carefully put it.
7. If the chemical agent remains in the body, the clothes, you need to gently remove it with water.
8. In cases of poisoning with poison, and the person is conscious, induce vomiting immediately.To do this, you need to make a liter of salted water to drink and induce vomiting by irritation of the throat.
9. The victim should drink 2 tablets of activated charcoal, the substance does not spread throughout the body.
First aid for poisoning by medications
If human poisoning due to the overdose of painkillers, antipyretics (analgin, aspirin, promedolom, etc.) affected in this case is in inadequate condition, it slows down or, on the contrary, he overexcitedCNS, widened capillaries, increased heat dissipation.The patient sweating, weakness, drowsiness, which comes to the loss of consciousness, impaired breathing, immediately call an ambulance or independently deliver the patient to the hospital.
What should I do to the hospital?
1. Ask the patient what he drank and in what dosage.Find the packaging of the drug.
2. Induce vomiting, if person is conscious, give activated charcoal, to track heart rate and breathing.
3. If the person is unconscious, not breathing and heart rate, take resuscitative measures.
First aid for poisoning by drugs and alcohol
Signs of alcohol poisoning and drug almost similar to each other - dizziness, weakness, vomiting, drowsiness, respiratory paralysis, unconsciousness, vomiting, cyanosis of the lips.Very much narrowed pupils, pale people, increased heart rate, shortness of breath occurs.
What to do in this situation?Of course, immediately call an ambulance, examine the patient, provide intensive care.Before the arrival of the ambulance open a window in the room should be fresh air, try to induce vomiting if the person is conscious.When poisoning with alcohol a person can be in a deep coma, it is very dangerous, people may die.
First aid for poisoning fish and meat
If people ate infected meat or fish in it happens poisoning, sharply deteriorating health, nausea, vomiting, severe abdominal pain cramping in nature, there is diarrhea, weakened pulse, high temperature rises to40 degrees.
What should I do in this situation?
1. in any case not to leave the patient, because the cardiovascular failure begins to develop, frantically cut the muscle, there comes the collapse and sudden death.Do not give anything to eat up to 2 days.
2. Rinse the stomach with a probe or vomiting (need to wash clean water).
3. Provide plenty of drink.
4. Give the patient charcoal and a laxative to help bring infected products.
5. Once washed the stomach of the patient drink hot tea.
6. Warm the patient.
7. To the victim soon bounced back it is possible to take ftalazol, sulgin to 6 times a day for 0, 5 g or take antibiotics - chloramphenicol, chlortetracycline hydrochloride.
8. Of course, call an ambulance.The patient should be well to examine and prescribe treatment.
So every poisoning is very dangerous, because we can not take risks, it is necessary first of all to call an ambulance, then provide quality first aid, but under these conditions, the victim will be saved.