bronchitis symptoms may vary depending on the type of bronchitis, the causes of the disease, the causative agent of bronchitis, and the characteristics of the patient.
Bronchitis - an inflammation of the bronchial mucosa provoked by cold, SARS, influenza, adenovirus, Chlamydia, Mycoplasma, banal infection.The development of the disease is associated with the fall of the overall resistance of the organism, reduction of the protective mechanisms of the immune system to action of different pathogens - viruses, bacteria and fungi, as well as the influence of various chemicals, allergens.Hypothermia, stress, fatigue, exposure to patients during the epidemic situation - all this gives rise to the beginning of bronchitis.If a person begins bronchitis, causes of it, and determine the classification of bronchitis in adults:
- toxicochemical - may occur when general poisoning of the body, inhalation of poisonous and toxic air vapor
- Infection - appears under favorable conditions for the reproduction of a variety of pathogenic bacteria,including atypical pathogens - chlamydia, mycoplasma.
- Viral - most often a complication of SARS, influenza, as well as its cause adenovirus, parainfluenza, respiratory syncytial and other viral infections
- TB - is caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis for developing tuberculosis in the bronchi
- mycobacterial - a rare species, occurs in lesions of the bronchinontuberculous mycobacteria
- allergic - against the background of allergic reactions of the body may occur and allergic bronchitis.Progression of which can cause obstructive bronchitis in adults and even the occurrence of asthma.
Types bronchitis downstream:
- Acute - diffuse inflammation of the bronchi, characterized by acute onset and with proper treatment subsides within three weeks -chetyreh.Most of all, he has an infectious nature, it occurs when SARS, influenza.
- Chronic - a progressive inflammation of the bronchi, manifested a persistent cough, but not related to pulmonary involvement.Currently, the most common form of respiratory diseases.If the cough lasts 3 months a year in total, and so for 2 years, then it is a sign of chronic bronchitis in adults.It is characterized by alternating phases of remission and exacerbation phases.In chronic bronchitis symptoms - this triad - cough, phlegm and shortness of breath.Sputum is almost always in the morning from the scanty to profuse from the mucous to purulent.Dyspnea the more pronounced, the greater the sclerosis in the bronchi in the lungs or emphysema.Since non-specific symptoms, chronic bronchitis always differentiate from lung cancer and bronchiectasis.
Forms for the development of bronchitis:
- Primary - the title it is clear that he is not localized to the altered bronchial tubes, as an independent disease, and the disease process does not go beyond the bronchi.
- Secondary - appears as an additional manifestation of symptoms on a different disease as a complication of other disease process.
Symptoms of bronchitis
Infectious bronchitis - Signs of bronchitis in adult infectious nature at lung during diseases are characterized by the following:
- Cough dry, eventually rolling in the wet
- weakness, feeling of weakness
- low-grade fever, sometimes high
- hard breathing, dry rales
- blood test does not change
If Medium heavy bronchitis , symptoms in adults are as follows:
- strong cough and as if it overstrained muscles leadspain in the chest and abdomen
- general malaise, weakness pronounced
- appears shortness of breath
- expectoration muco-gnoynay or purulent
- breathing hard, wheezing, dry and wet finely
Allergic bronchitis - symptoms of bronchitis in adultsmanifested in the human propensity to allergic reactions.Upon contact with the factors that cause allergies, such as feathers and down of birds, animal hair, household chemicals, perfumes, cosmetics, dust, seasonal pollen appear and symptoms of allergic bronchitis.Its peculiarity is that sputum by coughing is not purulent character and body temperature povyshaetsya.Zabolevanie terminated as soon as the cease contact with the stimulating allergen.
- Barking cough in a child-treatment
- Cream allergy
- bronchitis in children with symptoms, treatment
- inhalation bronchitis, laryngitis
- Flomax inhalation
- Obstructive bronchitisadults
- antibiotics for bronchitis in adults
Allergic bronchitis - symptoms:
- temperature increases
- appear dry scattered wheezes
- dyspnea expiratory
- shortness of breath
- aggravation in contact with the allergen is quickly replaced remissionafter provoking factor limiting
toxic bronchitis, chemical bronchitis - airway disease begins as a result of inhalation of vapors of various acids, organic and inorganic dust, carbon monoxide and sulfur dioxide gas.Symptoms of bronchitis in adults toxic-chemical origin are:
- loss of appetite
- painful cough
- shortness of breath, until suffocation
- stabbing chest pain
- growing respiratory failure
- increases hypoxemia
- cyanosis of the mucous membranes
- hard breathing
- dry wheezing
Acute bronchitis - symptoms:
- severe cough, at first dry, then wet
- high temperature 38-39 degrees
- malaise, weakness, increased
- chills, fatigue, lack of
- health symptoms can be pronounced or modest
- listening - hard breathing, scattered wheezes
- chest pain
- with severe illness - shortness of breath
- duration of acute bronchitis 14days
In protracted nature of inflammation and inadequate treatment, as well as further reduction of acute infectious bronchitis immunity becomes chronic.Acute bronchitis is often treated without antibiotics, but in some cases, antibiotics bronchitis in adults needed.Any cough, general malaise, the patient should be examined by a doctor and submit to x-rays, clinical blood tests.Typically, these methods for the diagnosis and differentiation is sufficient bronchitis.