Hilak Forte - probiotic drug metabolic type.The instructions on the application indicated that he:
- can be used for babies from the first days of life
- normalizes balance of intestinal microflora
- has a comprehensive therapeutic effect
- preparation consists of natural ingredients
- helps to strengthen the immune system and increases the absorption of vitamin c.In
Name: Hilak Fort
Product form: Drops for intake in dark glass bottles with cork-dropper and a plastic cover, which controls the first opening.Each vial Hilak forte is packed in a cardboard pack with instructions.
Dosage: bottles of 30 ml and 100 ml
Subgroup: Antidiarrhoeals drugs
Farmpodgruppa: Microorganisms - antidiarrheal, means restoring the balance of intestinal microflora.
Formulation: solution is light yellow, light brown color, transparent with a characteristic sour smell.Capel Hilak forte contain:
- Escherichiacoli - Bezzarodyshevy aqueous substrate metabolic
- Streptococcusfaecalis products - Bezzarodyshevy aqueous substrate metabolic products
- Lactobacillusacidophilus - Bezzarodyshevy aqueous substrate
- Lactobacillushelveticus products of metabolism - Bezzarodyshevy aqueous substrate metabolic products
Excipients : potassium sorbate, sodium phosphate heptahydrate, lactic acid, potassium phosphate, citric acid monohydrate, phosphoric acid
Price: Hilak forte drop in the average price in drugstores - 30 ml.160 rubles.200 ml.360 rubles.
Pharmacological properties: Physiological natural intestinal microflora is often violated under various external influences:
- Treatment with antibiotics (11 of the rules - How to take antibiotics)
- Chemotherapy, radiation
- Changing diet, improper food
- Change consumed water
- climate change, other conditions
- operations on the gastrointestinal tract
Due to the content in the composition Hilak Fort metabolic products of normal microflora, the drug is able to adjust the balance of intestinal microflora and to normalize its structure by biological means, while maintaining all physiological functions of the intestinal mucosa.When
infectious diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, the preparation being in short chain volatile fatty acids are able to restore microflora disorders, water-electrolyte balance, stimulate the regeneration of epithelial cells of the intestinal wall.
biosynthetic lactic acid, which is in the composition of the drug and its buffer salts, regardless of the patient's stomach acidity, restore a natural pH value in the normal gastrointestinal tract.Also, when taking Hilak forte improves the synthesis of vitamins K and B group against the backdrop of the growth of normal intestinal symbionts.
Hilak forte for children and adults shown to enhance the protective function of the body, as there is evidence that its use stimulates the immune response.Applying Hilak forte for infants and newborns after salmonella enteritis leads to faster elimination of salmonella.This is due to antagonistic effect on Salmonella due to stimulation of the anaerobic intestinal flora acidophilus growth.
Indications Hilak forte:
- Diarrhoea, constipation, flatulence
- Diseases of the gallbladder and liver enterogenous nature
- during and after antibiotic therapy after radiation and chemotherapy, resulting in an imbalance of the physiological flora of the largeand small intestine
- Dyspepsia, digestive distress syndrome
- colitis, gastro-enteritis, colitis, atrophic gastritis, gastroenteritis,
- senile bowel syndrome Allergic skin disease - chronic eczema caused endogenously, urticaria
- anatsidnyh and gipotsidnye state, gastrointestinal disorders izthe change of climate, water
- Salmonellosis in a stage of recovery, especially for children, newborns.
Effects on the fetus: Using Hilak forte during pregnancy and lactation is considered safe.However, application is possible only for the purpose of the attending physician.
Contraindications: hypersensitivity to the drug.
Dosing and dosing: Hilak forte should be taken during or before meals, diluting a small amount of water, except for milk.The drug is taken 3 r / day at the dosage shown in the table, depending on age.After facilitating the state daily dose is reduced by half.
|infants||15-30 drops per 1 reception|
|children||20-40 drops per 1 reception|
|adults 40-60 drops per 1 reception|
side effects: Usually Hilak forte tolerated by patients of any age very well, significant side effects were observed.Rarely, there may be phenomena such as diarrhea, constipation, allergic reactions such as urticaria, rash, pruritus.
Overdose: addition to standard medical follow any special measures required.
Interaction: Antacids can neutralize lactic acid, which is composed Hilak forte.
Cautions: Milk, dairy products are not recommended to take in conjunction with Hilak forte.
shelf life and storage conditions: Shelf life 4 years 6 weeks after opening the bottle.Store at temperatures not exceeding 25 ° C, out of reach of children.
Manufacturer: «Ratiopharm GmbH ', Ulm, Germany, production « Merkle GmbH ", Blaubeuren, Germany.