- morphological description
- Composition series
- collection and harvesting
- Medicinal properties of series
- Grass series for children
- Application succession in folk medicine
- Contraindications and side effects
succession - a herb, annual plant of the family Asteraceae.There are about 200 species of it, but in medicine apply only one species - a tripartite series of useful properties and contraindications which today fully understood.It has long been applied when bathing newborns and is used in many recipes of traditional medicine.
alternate can be found in moist soils along water bodies, rivers, wet meadows and marshes.Hence the second name of the series - "Chernobrivets marsh."growing territory - is central Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, the Caucasus, the Trans-Baikal region, southern Asia and the US.
root plant thin stem, much branched.The stem is straight, has a reddish color.Dark green leaves series located opposite one another have short petioles, divided into 3 parts.Flowers have a dirty yellow color, are collected in baskets double row.Fruit - wedge-shaped seeds with serrated spines, which allow them to cling to the feathers of birds, animal dander and spread over long distances.
bloom falls on the summer season, June and until almost the end of September.The fruits reach maturity in September-October.
herb plant has a wealth of biologically active composition:
- essential oil;
- tannins (polyphenols 70%);
- flavonoids (luteolin, sulfuretin, Auron, butein et al.);
- vitamins (C, B);
- mineral substance (manganese, potassium, boron, nickel, iron, sulfur, magnesium, calcium).
highest concentration of nutrients is concentrated on top of the stem and leaves.
collection and harvesting
The raw materials used leaves from the tops of the stems and side stems up to 15 cm. Collection of raw materials takes place in the first half of June, when the flowers not yet blossomed, but there are buds.Raw material that is collected during the flowering period is inappropriate.
Drying is carried out in an oven at 45 C to a T, or in the shade under the eaves.Raw thin layer and placed inverted on a daily basis.The characteristic crunch stems, as well as the specific odor when crushed dried herbs between your fingers determine the readiness of the raw material.Taste dry grass bitter, even caustic.Shelf life - 2 years.
Medicinal properties of series
Medicinal properties present only in tripartite series.Collecting and harvesting of other species it is fraught with poisoning!
The plant has a number of therapeutic properties:
| || |
- Bile properties contribute to the normalization of the liver and biliary tract;
- diuretic effect allows the use of drugs plants for the treatment of pathologies of the bladder, kidneys and joints;
- antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties make the plant effective in treating many skin diseases: psoriasis, seborrhea, urticaria, diathesis, acne and acne, wounds and ulcers, small cracks;
- presence of vitamin C helps to activate the function of the endocrine glands and improve metabolism, allowing the use of a series of allergy, to strengthen the immune system and the treatment of viral infections;
- anti-inflammatory effect is used to treat respiratory colds and inflammatory diseases of the urinary tract.Diaphoretic effect helps to quickly and safely reduce the heat and helps in the healing process;
- calming effect helps in the treatment of neuroses, insomnia and stress elimination, as well as helping to reduce pressure;
- The presence of manganese plants allows its use for the treatment and prevention of atherosclerosis, thrombosis, for preventing the growth of blood sugar at a reduced glucose tolerance.Flavonoids improve the elasticity of the vascular wall;
- regenerating properties help in scarring ulcers of the stomach and intestine perstvnoy 12;
- Essential oils effectively kill pathogens and fungi;
- Hemostatic properties help eliminate the bleeding;
- Zinc improves appetite and has a positive effect on the digestive processes;
- Antitoxic effect quickly eliminates the effects of insect bites, amphibians;
- positive effect on hair and scalp is used in alopecia, dandruff, oily skin;
- Tannins help with excessive sweating of the underarms, legs.
Grass series for children
Surely all young mothers used a series of bathing their crumbs.That means the number one with prickly heat, diathesis, scrofula, skin irritation, atopic dermatitis, diaper rash and restless sleep.A useful series of skin and full of her health as a prevention.
for the full course of treatment should be 10 sessions of 10 minutes, but a noticeable improvement occurs as early as the fifth bathing.As a preventive measure, you can use bath with a series of 1 day a week.
For bathing the baby is prepared infusion of 15 g of dry grass pour 600 ml boiling water, wrapped in a warm towel and insist 12 hours, then filtered..A given amount of infusion enough for swimming in the children's bath.If the child is bathed in a large tub, the amount of raw water is doubled.
in pediatrics series also applies to chickenpox, for warm baths.These baths are appointed after the cessation of active lesions and contribute to their early resolution, reduce itching and prevent infection.At 30 grams, and a succession of dry chamomile pour 1000 ml of boiling water and insist 120 minutes, then the infusion into the bath with water temperature of 37-38 C. The bath should be taken 5-10 minutes.After the bath, the skin can not wipe with a towel, you should give it to dry naturally (can barely touch the skin with a towel).
Application succession in folk medicine
Modern industry produces ready-made raw materials (tincture grass) series, in which the written instructions for how to use formulations and indications for treatment.But it is possible to procure raw materials on their own and apply it to the benefit of milking health, using recipes of traditional medicine.
|Light skin lesions (rash, cracks, abrasions, insect bites)||Lotions||20 g of dry grass to fill with boiling water (200 ml), insist 60 minutes and strain.The infusion soak sterile gauze and apply to affected skin 3-5 p per day.|
|Psoriasis||Juice||From fresh squeezed juice of crushed plants and use it for compresses and lotions, which are applied to the psoriatic plaques at night.At the same time recommended to take an infusion into a succession of half a cup 2 p per day.|
|Pimples, acne||mask||20 g of chopped dry grass to connect with 10 g of white clay, and 5 ml of olive oil.All move, put on areas with eruptions on 30 minutes.Wash off the mask with water and wipe the skin infusion of succession (according to the recipe above).|
|purulent wounds||Powder||dry grass grind to a homogeneous powder and sprinkle it upon the wound surface hygiene.Above you can put a sterile bandage.|
|alopecia, dandruff, oily hair||Infusion rinse||1 tbspraw materials (dry) pour 200 ml of boiling water for 60 minutes, drain, add 1 liter of warm water and use it to rinse the hair after washing.|
|colds, diseases of the bladder, kidneys and joints.Weakened immune system.Metabolic disorders.||Broth||20 g dry raw material is mixed with boiling water (200 ml), stand for 15 minutes in a water bath, filter and dilute the cooled boiled water to make 200 ml.Take 1 tbspdaily three times a day, half an hour before meals.You can also use this decoction for douching during gynecological problems and for gargling.Rinse succession spend before going to bed and in the morning, after waking up.|
|Poor appetite.Neuroses.Hypertension and vascular disease.Prediabetes.For sweatshop and choleretic effect.Increased sweating.||Infusion||1 tbsp.spoon a succession of dry raw pour 250 ml boiling water, leave for 60 minutes, drain.Drink 100 ml per day 2 p.|
|allergies, inflammatory diseases of the urinary tract in women||Tea||To 1 tspseries of dry add 200 ml boiling water, leave for half an hour and divide the resulting amount to 3-4 hours (before eating).|
|cystitis, pyelonephritis||Infusion||Take 2 tspgrass succession, 3 tspbearberry and mother and stepmother, 1 tspbirch buds, pour all the boiling water in a volume of 500 ml and insist 12 ch.Prinimat 2 teaspoon twice a day after meals.|
|is hard to heal skin ulcers.Gastric ulcer and 12-finger intestine.||Oil||To 50 g of dry grass add 0.4 liters of olive oil and 10 hours to insist on a water bath, stirring occasionally.Strain and place in refrigerator for storage.Externally used to compress.Inside - 1 tspon an empty stomach in the morning and 2 hours prior to bedtime.|
|strong allergy.Arthritis.Internal bleeding.||alcohol tincture||10 g of dry grass pour 100 ml of vodka and leave in the dark for 2 weeks for infusion.Take 2 p per day before meals for 20 drops.|
Contraindications and side effects
- Children under 3 years of age (inside);
- second and third period of pregnancy, lactation (inside).External treatment with drugs succession during pregnancy is acceptable, provided that there is no allergy to the plant;
- Individual intolerance (inward and outward).
- increased nervous irritability and fatigue (with excessive use);
- Panic attacks (with prolonged use);
- Violation of the chair;
- Lowering blood pressure.