Many people wonder why there is high blood cholesterol?For most people there is a belief that the level of bad cholesterol rises only the abuse of foods rich in cholesterol.
In fact, over 70% of cholesterol is synthesized by the body, and only the remaining 30% comes from food received, and this balance may be slightly changed.
Some studies carried out by scientists in the US have shown that on the contrary at a dietary low-cholesterol diet develop liver cholesterol increased.Therefore, most experts believe that:
Limitation holesterinosoderzhaschih products with a view to the prevention of atherosclerosis is not justified, and comply with bezholesterinovuyu diet is necessary only for those patients who have significantly exceeded the rate of cholesterol in the blood.
also mistakenly believe that it is cholesterol causes cardiovascular system.High cholesterol levels - an indicator - a marker that in the body there are serious violations, chronic disease that can prevent the process of production of cholesterol and contribute to the development of various cardiovascular diseases.So from what raises cholesterol in the blood?
reasons for high cholesterol to be found in the deeper disturbances in the human organism, namely:
- Hereditary diseases such as - family, polygenic hypercholesterolemia, combined hyperlipidemia, hereditary disbetalipoproteinemiya.
- human diseases in which there is a violation, leading to high cholesterol levels in the blood:
- kidney disease, such as chronic renal failure, nephroptosis
- Liver diseases such as acute and chronic hepatitis, extrahepatic jaundice,cirrhosis
- pancreatic diseases, such as cancer of the pancreas, acute and chronic pancreatitis
- deficiency of growth hormone
- Pregnancy contributes to higher efficiency and reduce bad cholesterol.
- Abuse of alcohol, expressed alcoholism - risk factors for excess cholesterol standards.
- Smoking is both active and passive (see. Gene mutations occur when smoking 20 years before lung cancer)
- Obesity and metabolic disorders.
- The use of certain medications, such as oral contraceptives, steroid hormonal agents, diuretics and others.
- Acquired chronic disease with age, usually after 50 years, increase the likelihood of cholesterol increase.
- Statins to lower cholesterol
- How to lower cholesterol without medication
- Elevated cholesterol krovi- myths and reality
- How to lower blood cholesterol - drugs,
- products Cholesterol: the rate for women and men
- products that reduce cholesterol
- Symptoms and treatment of atherosclerosis of brain
According to statistics, men cholesterol level can be increased after 35 years, whereas in women before menopause usually it is in thenormally in the absence of gastrointestinal pathologies.After menopause, most women also cholesterol becomes the same as the men of this age.
Also, most experts believe that sedentary work, sedentary lifestyle, lack of regular exercise in the fresh air, eating, abundance of junk food in the diet - are the determining factors in the early development of atherosclerosis and causes of high cholesterol in the population.
Such bad habits such as smoking and alcohol abuse also have a negative impact on the human body as a whole, gradually causing the destruction of all organs and systems, disturbing the normal metabolism, leading to chronic diseases, and as a result leading to high cholesterol.
After all, the human body is interconnected, and harming the health of nicotine, alcohol, poor quality food, overeating, lack of physical exercise, a person reduces his life, increasing the risk of atherosclerosis, heart attack, cancer and other terrible, fatal diseases.